Butter is one of those foods that can turn bland meals into masterpieces.
But in the past few decades, it has been blamed for everything from obesity to heart disease.
Recently, butter has been making a comeback as a “health food.”
1. Butter is Rich in Fat-Soluble Vitamins
2. Butter Contains a Lot of Healthy Saturated Fats
3. Butter Lowers Heart Attack Risk Compared to Margarine
4. Butter is a Good Source of The Fatty Acid Butyrate
5. Butter is Rich in Conjugated Linoleic Acid
6. Butter is Associated With a Lower Risk of Obesity
7. Butter is Delicious
What Do You Think ? Add a Comment...