Ginger tea benefits
– Ginger is an extremely efficient remedy in the fight against sore muscles, cold, flu and headache, but can also relieve pain.
– It eliminates the virus that causes influenza, colds and cold sores.
– A cup of ginger tea reduces the risk of stroke.
– Because of its warming properties, ginger improves circulation, oxygen, vitamins and minerals delivery.
– The antioxidants in ginger fight infections and boost the immune system.
Ginger tea recipe
– Organic honey
– Coconut milk
– ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
– ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
– A cup of water
This tea is really easy to be made. Boil some water, then add turmeric and ginger and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes. Put the milk and strain the tea in a cup. You can also add some flavor if you like, and enjoy this wonderful and healthy tea!
What Do You Think ? Add a Comment...