What You'll Need
- A small bowl
- Spray bottle
- Baking soda
- A rag
How To Clean The Inside Of The Oven
- Mix a couple spoons of baking soda with some water in the bowl. Mix it into a paste that is easily spreadable on the oven's dirty surfaces.
- Remove the racks and spread the paste on the inside of the oven. You can also use it in the racks of needed. Watch the baking soda turn brown.
- For best results, let it sit overnight. Try to leave it for about 12 hours before you remove the paste from the dirty surfaces..
- When ready, take a wet rag and wipe out the baking soda.
- For additional cleaning, you can use the vinegar. Put it in the spray bottle and spritz it on the surfaces where there are still residues of baking soda. Do the same for the racks.
- Use a wet rag to wipe.
- Wipe with a wet rag.
- Put the racks back into the oven.
- Turn on the oven on a low temperature for 10-15 minutes until dry.
How To Clean The Oven's Window
- Mix baking soda with some water so that you get a thick paste.
- Apply it on the window.
- Let it sit for 30-40 minutes, depending on the amount of the dirt.
- Wipe the window clean with a rag.
The results are incredible, take our word for it — don't forget to share this with your friends and all DIY fans you know!
What Do You Think ? Add a Comment...