The concept of this Military diet includes precise menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Basically, you have to stick to the meals, except for some little changes that are allowed, such as eating lentils instead of meat or eating one fruit instead of another. Any additional supplements such as fats or condiments are not allowed in this diet. You can only add mustard, lemon juice, cooking spray, spices and natural sweeteners low in calorie. This diet lasts only three days during which you will improve your metabolism, burn fats and feel full of energy at the same time. After 3 days, you need to make a pause for 4 days before you repeat the diet for another 3 days.
• 1 slice of toast • 2 tablespoons of peanut butter • 1/2 grapefruit • 1 cup of tea or coffee (with caffeine)
• 1 slice of toast • 1/2 cup of tuna • 1 cup of tea or coffee (with caffeine)
• 1 cup of green beans • 3 ounces of any kind of meat • 1 small apple • 1/2 a banana • 1 cup of vanilla ice cream
• 1 slice of toast • 1 egg • 1/2 a banana
• 1 hard boiled egg • 1 cup of cottage cheese • 5 saltine crackers
• 2 hot dogs (without bun) • 1/2 cup of carrots • 1 cup of broccoli • 1/2 a banana • 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream
• 1 slice of cheddar cheese • 5 saltine crackers • 1 small apple
• 1 slice of toast • 1 hard boiled or cooked egg (optional)
• 1 cup of tuna • 1/2 banana • 1 cup of vanilla ice cream
While you are on this diet you should certainly exercise as much as you can.
Less active people don’t have to do very hard exercises, they can simply walk around or do some easy stretching. On the other hand, more active people could do activities such as swimming, jumping a rope, running and so on which are essential for losing weight. Consult the doctor before you start with this diet.
Many people are amazed by the modesty of this diet because all the meals on the menu are cheap and simple to prepare.