They really affect one's everyday life - many are not able to find a fitting footwear, it is quite frustrating, and not to mention the unattractive appearance.
How Does This Method Work?
- Pour 10 oz /300 ml of water over a tablespoon of crushed bay leaves. It is better if you do that in the evening. Cook for 5 minutes and keep the remedy in a thermos overnight.
- Strain the liquid in the morning and take small sips throughout the day, and remember, you should not drink it at once.
- Do the same for three days in a row, and make sure you prepare a fresh drink every evening. Repeat the treatment after a week.
- The only thing that may surprise you is the frequent urination. It shows that the salt in your body dissolves and irritates the bladder.
You should notice some improvement after 10 days. Joint pain will disappear and you will feel much better. The bay leaf treatment should last for 2 months, and the bunions will eventually disappear.
- Finely crush 5 large bay leaves and pour in 100 ml of 96% alcohol. Leave it for a week and strain.
- Apply this home remedy on your bunions. For better results soak your feet in warm water (3l water and 1 tablespoon of baking soda) before you apply the remedy.
- Dry your feet with a towel, apply the remedy and put on some cotton socks.
When combined together, aspirin and iodine give great results when it comes to treating bunions, joint pain and similar growths.
Use regular soap to relieve pain and inflammations caused by bunions. Apply some shredded soap on your bunions and gently massage the area. Rinse well, dry your feet using a towel and apply some iodine.
For optimal absorption apply the iodine in a net-like drawing. Soak a cotton bud in some povidone-iodine and draw a “net” over the affected area. Cross over some horizontal and vertical lines, a centimeter from each other. Let it dry and put on your cotton socks. Repeat the procedure for 30 days.
You can also use lemon juice and iodine to treat bunions. Combine equal parts of the ingredients and apply the remedy on the sore spots. Use the same remedy to treat “heel spur” efficiently.
|Make sure to Like Us on facebook to see more amazing stories like this. |
What Do You Think ? Add a Comment...